HOTEL group Motel One has ranked essentially the most inexpensive European metropolis breaks this winter – with Glasgow being the one UK metropolis to be named.
Glasgow – the “World’s Friendliest Metropolis” – was talked about amongst the highest 15, on foundation of affordability.
The lodge group reviewed the most well-liked European cities for a low-cost winter getaway basing their findings on the estimated value of a four-night keep – together with the advisable day by day funds.
Scotland’s largest metropolis is famend for its tradition and artwork nouveau structure while with the festive season quick approaching, the town’s Christmas market is a must-see.
With its measurement and financial power, fairly priced resorts in Glasgow together with Motel One Glasgow are simpler to seek out than anticipated.
Coming in on the high of the listing, with a four-night keep costing £422 (€485), is Prague, the Czech Republic’s picturesque capital.
The Latvian capital, Riga, has been rising in recognition for vacationers who need to discover someplace completely different while Bruges, Europe’s most walkable metropolis, can be one of many least expensive getaways on the listing.
The town’s spectacular canals and structure means a winter getaway to Bruges is nearly as good as it’s in summer season.
The total listing of the High 15 most inexpensive European metropolis breaks are as follows:
- Prague, Czech Republic – £422 (€485)
- Riga, Latvia – £433 (€497)
- Warsaw, Poland – £568 (€652)
- Budapest, Hungary – £631 (€725)
- Leipzig, Germany – £648 (€744)
- Bruges, Belgium – £657 (€754)
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands – £661 (€759)
- Gothenburg, Sweden – £686 (€788)
- Porto, Portugal – £744 (€855)
- Florence, Italy – £752 (€864)
- Frankfurt, Germany – £770 (€884)
- Copenhagen, Denmark – £777 (€892)
- Athens, Greece – £778 (€893)
- Berlin, Germany – £811 (€931)
- Glasgow, Scotland – £818 (€939)
Additional info could be discovered right here.